Postings 1) How much does it cost?
All services on Xellow are completely free to use.
2) How long does my account last? After one year of inactivity, the account will be removed
3) How many postings can I make a day?
You can make as many postings as you like.
4) How come I cannot upload my image?
The image uploader only allow files below 2 MB
5) When does my postings expire?
16 months - Event and Attraction Note : On the Postings tab in the Account page, the posting date will be highlighted in red one month
prior to the expiry.
6) Why does Xellow require Facebook's permission : "Access my data any time"?
The extended permission allow us Xellow to pick up where the user left off from. The only time Xellow accesses their data is when they are actively using the website. In order to offer some
of the features without loggin in again, the user must allow extended permissions.